The 34 intoxicated minors in Fogars de Montclús are discharged from the hospital. They suffered a slight affectation after having inhaled carbon monoxide for reasons that are still unknown in the rural house where they spent a few days.
A total of 34 minors of the 54 who were in colonies in a house in Fogars de Montclús (Vallès Oriental) and four monitors have been discharged from the hospitals to which they had been transferred in mild condition this Saturday after suffering intoxication multiple by carbon monoxide. All of them have spent a few hours under observation, but have been able to leave the hospitals this afternoon.
The Bombers of the Generalitat had come to the house around 12 noon , after receiving a warning of the poisoning. They proceeded to evacuate those inside and searched the rooms, showers, swimming pools and other facilities. So far, the causes of the carbon monoxide leak have not been disclosed .
In the rural house –Can Riera de Ciuret, located in the foothills of the Montseny–, 54 children and adolescents between 5 and 18 years old from an educational leisure center in Mataró (Maresme) spent a few days, along with nine monitors and four responsible. Some had to be treated with oxygen , although they did not need to be transferred to health centers.
A total of ten bomber crews have remained for hours at the scene to find out the origin of the leak, with the collaboration of the operators of the gas company and the one that deals with the boilers.
Of all those treated, 9 had been transferred to the Sant Celoni Hospital, in the same region; 15, to Mataró (Maresme); 7, to that of Granollers and 7 more to that of Mollet, in the Vallès Oriental. All of them have evolved favorably and have been able to be discharged.
The Great Writer and The Passionate Poet As Well, He Graduated from University Of Florida in Journalism and Brad have around 12 years of experience in news and media section.